TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

gas pipe line, page-2

1. 8,606 Posts.
    They may be improving their own acreage in advance/lieu of the permits if they havent been granted already? I beleive that this is a normal operations priority (to ge the pipelines layed) for full developement/production to commence with maximum efficiency.

So what you mention that your friend has seen may not be a market sensitive thing IMO, it maybe the company just hasnt announced it.
    In a perfectly timed world, in advance of the well being flow tested, fully comissioned and ready for production, they could lay the ground work (early literally) for attaching the well heads to pipelines transversing their acreage feeding to the Market. (They expect around 6million cubic feet a day per well as a production level).

So therefore they may be digging trenches for those pipes to transvers their acreage between the wellheads and the main infrastructure line feeding to market.
    Then, after flow rates are confirmed (next few weeks), they can attach each end of the layed lines that transverse their acreage to the Market and the well head, in a flash.

Just a thought, I dont know fully where they are at with their infrastructure, so pls take me as a TSV philistine at this point and feel free to correct anything i have said.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.