TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Datz,From all accounts it appears that it wont be long before...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Datz,

From all acocunts it appears that it wont be long before you see a change of luck...It has moved around 50% up from its lows over the last couple of months from what i see, but yes, from a high near where you bought in unfortunately. Tell us about it, its a market thing at the moment. Moserious investors have found themelves either getting out of some shares or averaging down in price by buying up large volumes. These people will make the most in a recovering market and it is being reported that the market is turning - from a variety of corners too.
    Anyway, I must say that i am leaning to the idea of TSVs play all pulling off as expected and purely through my own research i have come to that appreciation.
    Just one or two more things to observe and by later next week i could be in too and maybe a call or two to make. And i do hope by then the flow rates havent been anonuced or the 3cents predicted for next week will be 99.9% certain.
    PS: i hope your 5 cent stab bites you on the bum and comes true! Nice way to be proven wrong too ;-)
    Long termers will be holding so its possible i guess if there is a good flow rate to aorund 6mmcf as expected.

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.