COE 6.82% 23.5¢ cooper energy limited

We're screwed! DM may be correct about our sales but what's done...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    We're screwed! DM may be correct about our sales but what's done us is market sentiment. We have an underperforming plant in Orbost and an Otway plant with insufficient feed. Couple that with next year's drilling program and the necessary capital raising plus government price cap and our SP can only go further south. Great buying for long term holders but be prepared for a boulder strewn road next year.
    I'm stuck here as I bought in at the peak, expected a quick return as Sole came on line. Didn't realize they were using new tech otherwise wouldn't have touched it with a barge pole, DYOR applies. If I'd left my money where it was I'd have tripled it, instead I have a third.
    Best hope is a buyout, or fill up the tank for a very long ride. I can only see us going the way of AJL in the next 6 to 12 months; very reluctant to throw good money after bad on more drilling even though that's our best way up in the long term.. Looking at 10 cents on another share issue, not keen at all. Will start to sell on any bumps as a tax offset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $620.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.8¢ $5.324M 23.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 274960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.