ORG 2.00% $9.79 origin energy limited

I am sickened by Adam Bandt’s rant last night, about how the...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

I am sickened by Adam Bandt’s rant last night, about how the energy company’s are digging up Australia’s gas resources for “free”!

For free! Doesn’t he know about the $100B invested in the Gas processing plants built in QLD, to process the gas?

How many jobs were created by the energy companies?

How many young school leavers got a trade qualification working on the plants?

How many mum and dad businesses benefited from having such large-scale economic activity in the state?

But according to Adam, its been taken for free!

And where were the Green’s when the energy companies were given the green light to proceed with their plan to mine the gas? Show me one article where Adam Bandt/Greens, campaigned to restrict gas sales overseas, to keep the gas for domestic use.

Nada.

Its not the energy companies that have let the country down. They have played by the laws of the land. It’s the politicians, who were not proactive enough to see the risks and are changing the rules again, to maintain popularity...

This used to be a land of opportunity. It is quickly becoming an investment basketcase!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.79
Change
-0.200(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.93 $9.94 $9.75 $48.15M 4.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6478 $9.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.81 26585 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.