MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

gas price, page-39

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Yes, and i tohught they also had to get 3million cubic feet per day from 'a' well in order to have full access to the money that the company just gave them.

I don't think that anyone would know what this company is doing and where they have come from due to the convoluted and confusing announcements that keep on coming, less the agreed targets being achieved!

If it wasn;t for a few posters, no one would know anything actuakl about this company as the company never ties up loose ends or fully discloses all there is to disclose, such as wells being shut in, wells producing (lol) court cases that are STILL going (unannounced potential litigation figures BTW - why?? Why hide it all??) and supposed work that is happening in knee deep snow.
    Every year they have said that they can;t even get their 'snow cats' in to do work at this time of year...so what are they doing now?

Activities update anyone? Will another target let-down come before another activity update does? I Bet yes.

This Christmas i will be toasting to MAE for being the smartest do nothing whatsoever company on the ASX with best paid employees and Directors that one would think have earned it via achievements.

This company gets the Award for Outstandingly Feeble Attempts to Endeavour to Achieve.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.