LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Frank, During the month of January we saw LNG fall back to 1.93...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Frank,

During the month of January we saw LNG fall back to 1.93 At todays price of 3 dollars we have put on 55% in quick time..

STO has put on 15%. WPL has risen about 9%.

So I reckon LNG's performance has been pretty good considering.

During that time we have seen further proof that things are going along nicely in the U.S. The appointments announced today further evidence that despite all the ramblings about the oil price and the pressure on gas projects, that Magnolia will indeed go ahead .

Having had such a big rise in the last 2 weeks I am just happy to see consolidation around these current levels.

We could easily have seen a retracement of some degree. Given the volatility on equity markets around the globe at the moment our performance has been quite fantastic in my opinion.

All remains on track for a stellar 2015. And I am borrowing those words from Maurice Brand.

I am certainly not seeing any signs of LNG getting back to 1 dollar as many were suggesting in the past month or so. The scare mongering seems to have subsided some what.

Investing in the share market is basically a waiting game.

Patience is the key. If you have it you generally can do quite well, if the company you have chosen to invest in is infact the real deal.

I have no doubt that LNG is that.

Cheers.

P.S And it's good to see that our own share market is showing some sense and not copying what the Americans are doing.

Too often we act like the little lost puppy. We are up, because things are generally pretty good at the moment on a world scale. Except the Greece situation of course. But they are such a small country that they should not have impacted the way they have in the past. They will soon realise that you can't rely on free lunches for ever. They remind me of the son who doesn't want to go to work but happy to just live of it's parents. Eventually something has to give.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.