LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Gas Price, page-7

1. 6,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    I have to disagree somewhat and with respect Possum that things are generally pretty good on a world scale at the moment. China's manufacturing index has dropped to around 48.7 or something...It has ben many moons (years) since this has occurred. Europe is in Shitter's ditch. The money flooding the system in USA has ceased, USA interest rates are still high compared with elsewhere, USA growth is running at about 2.4% instead of the forecasts way north of that figure, Oil demand is a real indicator of the World economy that is down aka 60% drop in oil prices in about 6 months (mirroring GFC timelines) and there is serious conflict in so many places the security issue is holding up the whole schebang. China and the Sth China Sea, Russia and the latest Ukraine push, ISIS giving everyone heebeejeebies and dozens of other serious conflict areas out there all demanding attention and money so they don't become much bigger. Sorry disagree...things on a World Scale are not very porky IMHO...Buffets measure of value re the share market tells a similar picture with 50% to 100% overvalued US share market. We are realistically looking at a 10% to (dare I say it) correction in the not too distant future. Oil prices may just well be the canary in the coal mine. Just my opinion mirroring many other more educated observer's opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.