MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

gas prices and a timely reminder, page-3

1. 4,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6856
    Hi Freida, good to see one of the old posters still on this site.

Yes the gas prices this time last year were terrible. Present prices at Opal though not flash are far better than this time last year. Maybe the lower summertime prices are a reason for them dawdling getting those wells flowing.

Do you know how the REX pipeline is progressing, and how long do you think it'll take to get the Opal prices to a closer parity with Henry Hub? Sorry to bombard you with questions just after your first mae post for a while, but these areas were your specialty.

I think L2, Dicktangles & Stockrules are gone for good. They were obviously big holders close to the company and maybe gave out too much information crossing the HC rules once too often. I must admit I always found their posts to be very informative. For sure they were over ambitious in their time frames, prices etc, but they were the only people on this site that could or would answer technical questions. Google can answer many questions, but its always nice to have someone who knows what they're talking about on hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.