MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Photios, keeping it simple, you said:"MAE'S micro...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Photios,
    keeping it simple, you said:

"MAE'S micro problems-lol-
    If mae can get the gas out as announced,yes or no,has mae solved their prob even at such depressed prices"

My answer was and still, in light of the ambiguous question, remains as:

"Is it a question or statement?
    If its a question, my answer is categorically NO.

- MAEs problem is far from solved by just getting gas, which they are doing already arent they? And they still have a problem dont they?

Defining the context of their problem/s is a big topic!

What problems do you see them having and therefore what solutions need to be at hand?

I have a list (may lists in fact) about the subject
    and i am not flippant or off the cuff about it
    - there are solid problems and solutions on that list.

95% of the solutions won't come to the party within the time frame MAE have to work with before Administrators guard their door.

If your overall question is just about sending gas to market,
    - They are doing this now aren't they?
    And they still have problems dont they?

So gas isnt the solution - CASH is the solution.

Now, to continue with the gas thing... getting a significant and useful amount of gas out will mean the company has inherited more costs and taken on new drills and shareholder value would be down to about 3c per share if they were to raise money for it right now at this price...They would need at least another $20 million for rigs, roads, water storage and pipelines (Mancos comes to mind).

Even then, IF the gas came out it would need to be at a rate of several millions of cubic feet per day immediately (by MAY) to be able to cover their loan repayments in the timeframe they have been given. And at that, they need up to 10 - 20 million cubic feet to not be in Administration by the end of the year, or sooner.

Even if MAE announced initial Rates tomorrow (average over 2 days like every other time) the share would be lucky to go beyond 10 cents out of caution and disbelief.
    And then it would be killed within a week by the announcement of a Capital Raising at 10 cents and the share would deflate again...in waiting for more gas or constant flows.

Psychology of investor confidence will get this one on track
    - nothing else.
    Not initial flows...not sustained flows.... not sales...only confidence obtained from company 1/4rly profits.
    And they are at least 3 years away now. The company is even trying to save cash by sacking what they first wanted you to believe were critical value employees.
    Now it is critical with them gone and only profits will talk turkey.

- Nothing is solved in my view by simply getting gas out.

B) You need to define what 'solved' means to you - ie a share price recovery?
    Does solved mean the company has successfully made just 1 Loan repayment?
    Does your idea of solved mean you have been able to do some Profit taking?
    Does solved mean that the company has been able to do some Profit making? I see "SOLVED" as something more complex than an initial flow rate announcement.
    Flows need to be accompanied by THROAT WIDTH
    AVERAGE over a month
    PRESSURE DATA
    GOOD MARKET PRICE
    (Even thought the company has lead you to believe that the field is economical at a gas price of $2 per million cubic feet!! - Hilarious given that we are looking at tens of millions of dollars that need to be repayed before 1 single dollar is earned economically).

Would gas sent to market be a psychological win?
    No, not on its own, there is already positivity out ther - investors in hope.

That is all relevant unless you didnt mean to ask me such a broad question. Or, if its the case that you dont like a long post, please ask me a specific succinct question and i will give a specific and succinct answer, depending.

Respect.

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.