MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

lautrec,long posts do not mean substance my learned...

1. 507 Posts.
    lautrec,
    long posts do not mean substance my learned friend.
    IMO,the tone of your first paragraph has been the norm from non sh against sh from my short time on this thread.Why can't others have opposing views but clarify them..Are their opinions baseless and just a hunch or are they based on facts.How is that clarification unreasonable? Both are fair enough...

You took three paragraphs to answer the question. NO, lautrec does not believe gas,as announced can come out.

You say you are not flippant about maes probs but say in the next para. that 95% of the probs. won't be solved in time. In my opinion,that remark can be considered as flippant otherwise provide your evidence of the 95% for the benefit of all members of HC.I am not being picky but I am responding in kind.

Had you read my posts properly lautrec,the common theme is in fact gas is the solution and although there is no strong reason to support mae,finance is continuing.As per announcements,not opinions.That is a positive but downrampers like you want to drill that last nail in the mae coffin.

If you want me to be clear,MAE is what it is.Let's talk about the future.From those who do not believe it has a future,how many more times do you want to say it.

Who are you to say I can't believe.

And you finish off with not a fair critique at all as that is just your opinion,right lautrec.

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.