BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

gas prices tipped to soar!, page-40

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Ouch. That hurts.

As for the good old BOW Patience is required and it is strongly recommended. After all, we have a Management that is prepared to tell the offering party to go away and have another look at what we've got, before coming back again for the next round of talks.

+++++++++++++

Nervous,

As for you seeing the real light and coming and buy some shares in BOW, all I can say to you is welcome. I feel quiet sure that your investment here will do a lot better over the long term, than what we will ever get with ESG. But better DYOR though.

As for you coming out with a small dig at another poster, I think that we should leave all of our baggage behind, and where it belongs. "Let the one without sin cast the first stone, as the Bible say."

Besides, if we are to be looking at hard facts alone, You can't say that what he wrote is wrong. (Although I truly wish he was very wrong myself), so far, for BOW, there has been no other offers. I wish they'd hurry up though, and come out with one to increase our sp base.

A proper offer reflecting the real value per Gj as the one that has been put on the table with ESG, would go down nicely.
    You'd be happy, I'd be happy, and I am sure everyone here would be happy as well, and we would all be a very happy family.

Until the next time around at least.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.