XST 0.00% 1.0¢ xstate resources limited

Gas prices will Rocket, page-28

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Such a curious thing, that all the negative nancy pant down rampers all have profiles that look like so! Why the need for secrecy i wonder? Why the desire to mask ones current and other activities from view?

I mean i know what other people say, usually its that you are organised down rampers.

How is the tree shake going there?

I did notice over the last couple of days your team stopped loading up the buy side at .5 or about 50mil shares and started loading up the .4 buy side about 50 mil shares.

WHICH I only mention, because curiously thats about the exact amount of shares that have been sold today.

Given the available data, and the fact the market is read and the INCOGNITO no shares not held Trolls are all talking to each other, that perhaps you are all buying and selling to yourselves again.

I imagine such activities incur costs and risk so from me and the XST family of which i am the duly designated self proctologist protector, i wish you all well and i hope you manage to shake free some loose shares and manage to gobble them up before our new pet Babysaurus snacks on them!

I cant see you snacking on many, if any at 0.4..but the FaXm achine got some a few weeks back so never say never! Cannot fault one for trying, wait for a red day and shakey shakey hands off snakey! With the oil price on the move upwards such shake downs at these prices are getting whiskey!.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3176/3176714-d49e96023e5d7c2154a4a89615eaaa11.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.991K 299.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 502941 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1450000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.