XST 0.00% 1.0¢ xstate resources limited

Gas prices will Rocket, page-49

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Oh look at all the negativity, what a mess. The down ramping brigade is out in force, you guys all need a big hug and a nice slice of rainbow pie, baked with love <3

I think its been pointed out many times before to little effect, but you guys spend a whole lot of time talking smack about XST and how its worthless, and then snigger amongst yourselves when you pick up a few million.

Nobody spends that much time, months and months discussing a stock that they are not invested in, or are trying to actively make holders nervous and sell so they can buy cheaply. No body. Perhaps there may be the odd Autist here and there, but i dont sense any of them amongst your little team.

You all waited for the nasdaq to be down 2.5 points and then BAM out of the woodwork you all spring, commenting amongst yourselves in a half assed attempt to sound like you are actually conversing but really just performing the same tired old charade repeated time and time again..the good ol tree shake.

Didnt seem to do too well today i noticed. Sold a bunch at .5 to yourselves at the expense of a few others grabbing a few sneaky cheapies. Didnt get that dump into the .4s. How bout you try selling yourself some of them tomorrow! Leave any loose one floating about and i will snatch them up.

The more time passes the closer we become to getting more good news. They are actively looking to acquire more oil, increase production and the price of oil is only creeping up.

I wont cry if it drops to the 4s or 3s or lower for that matter, i will simply load up on more each week as they present themselves.

Thank you for your hard work you all put in to keep the price down, its much appreciated.

Load up Friendly XSTentialists! No time like the present. If Dr Philesy and his team of dastardly scoundrels are hard at work providing us with the blooming fruits of the XST tree on the easy to pick low branches, may as well take the opportunity to fill up the fruit baskets!

I hearby wish to promote the italian stallion to the role of Horsey. Horsey and Sheepy can keep each other company, perhaps Dr Philesy can take on the role of running the petting zoo!

imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.991K 299.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 896783 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1450000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.