ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

gas prices

1. 5,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2640
    Hi All, After reading a lot and doing a lot of analysis i only see good things for this company.....BUT..... the only issue I am grappling with is future gas prices and the perceived value of our acreage if the gas price does not increase significantly (ie) to increase the gap between the cost of production of shale projects and the current spot gas price. I understand the concept of oil linked pricing but it is possible that could break down also.

Anyway, this is the only issue I have with what we have in this shale project. I am just trying to update my expectation of what price increase we could get on confirmation of the fraccing / flow analysis with the potential back drop of potentially having no margin on the gas resource itself.

I know many of you disagree with this concept and we do know that the acreage would have an inherent value projected by Thrumyeyes' spreadsheet previously, but i am still wondering if this potential downside of gas pricing margin will rear its ugly head once we confirm the unticked boxes for this project.

dont get me wrong about my intentions on this - I am still and will remain heavily invested 9and will likely increase that) but I am just trying to weigh up any downsides. This is the only siginificant one I can see right now and I am just trying to get some views on this potential issue for the company.

any thoughts appreciated. thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.