ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Chaya,You will need to read what i wrote about having revealed...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Chaya,

You will need to read what i wrote about having revealed my analysis over many weeks and months.

If i was to go and do it again and again in detail it would be spamming, like some do here.

As i said, my analysis is revealed well and truly, unlike this persons "back up the truck" stuff, which you seem to not to take offense to, yet you do for my logical and explanatory post.

You want me to write more words for you?
    It's ok with me, i mean you can just attack whichever way it suits you, even if you're not using logical means.

You see, it doesn't remove the fact that merely a few key players are pushing this shares value at this time and there is no result as yet on those pending players role in ESI's life.
    So, sensibly, to evaluate ESI so you can only evaluate the PAST, or as i opine, the HOLE that ESI is in. This is opposed to the HILL that the guy above claims he is backing his truck up - great big analysis that one! ROFLMAO

But don't let me stop you from opposing me and don't let logic get in the way, please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 18713313 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11562285 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.