MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Upmarket.My final word on the matter.If my words can rattle your...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Upmarket.

My final word on the matter.

If my words can rattle your cage and I have every respect for your point of view maybe a few more Australians should stand up and be heard. Maybe if more people spoke up and acted less like sheep then the clowns from all sides of politics would be challenged now and again and real progress could then be made here in Australia.

We all have the vote therefore us being so poorly lead from all sides of politics is whose fault?

The people of Australia live for the most part in fear of our government.

France is different and the main reason is because the government there is afraid of the people and you know what my friend thats just how it should be. We elect them we pay them and they should be working for us not against us and progress generally, we need a great deal less regulation and red tape!

Maybe some people are not smart enough to run your own financial affairs and need government nannying with things like superannuation I would like to say thats your prerogative but its not is it! The nanny state has decided you need your hand held for such matters much the same way as one would handle a large flock of sheep. I guess if you dont mind them taking your money and trashing 60% of it why should I care.
    What if they tell you one day soon, no you cant buy shares in BUY MMR & BPH you have to buy our bonds for building roads and tunnels, stuff we cant afford, dont need and have to pay twice the price for as it will be construed as government money! Coming to a suburb close to you sooner than you think!

I will shut up now I have said more than my fair share on these matters.

I apologize for using bandwidth on subjects outside of the specific shares we should comment on and discuss I dont need telling again!

I do appreciate your point of view and would fight for your right to say it. Keep thinking dont let the art die altogether in Australia.

As you ended on a nice note I do hope your stomach is feeling much better.

Cheers and good bye: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.