lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    pre mou 0.40
    mou 0.60
    post mou 0.28 then 0.195

a year on

pre GSA 0.33
    GSA 0.265
    post GSA 0.225

can you see what I can? yes there is a pattern and it doesn't take a genius to work that out

if you believe in what the current management say you are not far from your three month market cap target of 100m, 300m within eighteen months - 2008 AGM

reality check: MC is 100M - 30 March 2011

If the GSA is valuable it would be truly reflected in the current share price. Getting a GSA before any gas is not as good as you think it is. As one poster correctly stated "icon with no gas can get a multi billion dollar contract, what can a company with gas achieve?"

this is a contract into the future, 2013 being the first mile stone and the second in 2016. At the current rate the company is working at (i.e. one year for a GSA with nil drilling) expect more extensions a long the way.

I disagree when you say ST holders were sucked in and became LT holders... the SP was sold down from 0.60 to 0.195 they've already gone and even if they aren't gone, why would they sell now... they bought in the first time in anticipation of this GSA.. now they've got it... why are they selling?? doesn't make sense

A GSA is only worth money if we can sell gas now, not sell gas in five years time

you are really "overly optimistic"

this is only just going to be a hold, a very long hold in my opinion

so, i'll see you guys in 2013

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.