ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

gas reserves, page-5

1. 21,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2052
    G'day iomtt. I think that you grossly underestimate our full Board of Directors. They are highly experienced, capable and respected in this sector. RJ completely stuffed up the MOU and that was seriously compunde by one fool who chased the money trail and bought Icon at the peak without knowing anything about it, then went to the Fin Review complaining that RJ had dudded him and accused him of FRAUD. And the Fin Review printed it!!
    Icon is still being painted with that brush by the market.

But, as soon as Icon start coming out with some actual drilling reports from "the most vigorous drilling programme in the company's history, which starts in April, the market will continue to say that the GSA is still a dream in the hands of such a small company.
    I do not believe that to be the case and am highly confident that RJ will pull this off with ease. I feel certain that RJ has got most bases already covered before he embarked on this China deal and this is the culmination of his life's work. He won't let it slip at the last hurdle.
    And did you notice that Mr Howard Lu, the senior of the three Chinese men who are now in the Top 20 SH, ATTENDED the signing of the GSA!!! IMO he will be playing a very large role in the future of ICN, mark my words.

Great to see such incredible buying opportunities until the market starts to see the value of the GSA.

The BPT situation is also affecting the SP and that certainly is a strategic play by them to get in on this very lucrative deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.