IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Gas shows or no gas shows in the 200 (Post Dande)?, page-36

1. 9,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    @huaneng is a very knowledgeable and well respected long term holder here (in my eyes). It always amazes me that fellow shareholders/posters feel the need to get personal when there is a different opinion to their own presented on the forum. English isn’t everyone’s first language and it’s a pretty narrow minded view to fob it off as nonsensical, I find it pretty easy to understand tbh. I think huaneng makes some good points in his post, while its very early days, it does highlight that choosing to not issue a regular drilling report means we’re all left guessing and will come to many different conclusions as to what’s happening. Personally I’m pretty disappointed in the recent CR and PR efforts, so much so I took a chunk off the table at 21c last week. I’ve been a massive supporter of the company all the way through but the most recent CR/options really left a foul taste in my mouth and it just didn’t sit right with me to be so heavily invested when the goalposts keep being moved. Still holding a decent enough amount plus some options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.