NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

gas testing results, page-6

1. tui
    6,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    It's like getting hold of something explosive and knowing that it is going to go off. This has been a big day for NEN. Well done Ken.

The big money will come in upon full certification. Please do not sell NEN shares. I do not mean this as a ramp but just to save you money.

Have had a fair few losses lately so I just wondered whether NEN would fulfill my confidence that KC was a world class operator.

This result, whilst early, is highly encouraging and has been professionally reported. Almost got me saying "Yeehah".

I am going to open another bottle of Shiraz and dream of fine dining with you guys in France. That would be so much fun. If we were playing baseball I reckon we are on Base 2 with no outs. And heading wel lover $1.00. Most analysts are saying over $2. In fact Bell Potter had NEN unrisked at $4.95.

This is by far the biggest exploration well I have ever been involved with. THis has been the result of keen negotiations, farmout and now exploration sucess. Well almost. Nothing is easy in this game.

I think we got ourselves a live one. Just got to bring it in.

Well done everybody. Tis been a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.