NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

It's like getting hold of something explosive and knowing that...

1. tui
    6,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    It's like getting hold of something explosive and knowing that it is going to go off. This has been a big day for NEN. Well done Ken.

The big money will come in upon full certification. Please do not sell NEN shares. I do not mean this as a ramp but just to save you money.

Have had a fair few losses lately so I just wondered whether NEN would fulfill my confidence that KC was a world class operator.

This result, whilst early, is highly encouraging and has been professionally reported. Almost got me saying "Yeehah".

I am going to open another bottle of Shiraz and dream of fine dining with you guys in France. That would be so much fun. If we were playing baseball I reckon we are on Base 2 with no outs. And heading wel lover $1.00. Most analysts are saying over $2. In fact Bell Potter had NEN unrisked at $4.95.

This is by far the biggest exploration well I have ever been involved with. THis has been the result of keen negotiations, farmout and now exploration sucess. Well almost. Nothing is easy in this game.

I think we got ourselves a live one. Just got to bring it in.

Well done everybody. Tis been a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.