Cornfed, "So no proof then ? No facts ? No information ?" Like I...

1. 20,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Cornfed,

"So no proof then ? No facts ? No information ?"

Like I said, you have no ticker and clearly no info.
    Wheres your info that no Gas wells have been Cut and Capped on the east coast.

"Homophobic remarks ? Don't think so you, poor old thing. I'm the one encouraging you to embrace reality and come out of the closet. That's hardly homophobic."

Come on now, you are being a naughty little Mary at present, always trying to redirect things.

"You're the one that kept talking about " pole smoking ". " Still a smoker of poles I see. " I'd say it is you that has an issue. "

Im just pointing out a fact

"Here's a pipeline map of Australia. Show us where all these capped wells are the pipelines they are connected to. You claim you know what you are talking about so it shouldn't be too hard, should it ? Lol ! "

Funnily enough, ive actually worked in some of those areas, with a crew that were cutting and capping wells, all pipelines connecting wells were left in the ground.

Ohhh thats right there are no Gas wells on the east coast that have been cut and capped.

Dear dear me,
    You really do need to get back in your box and be a good little Mary and stop making yourself look like dick.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.