ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

We are in an absolute classic Warren Buffet style investment. I...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    We are in an absolute classic Warren Buffet style investment. I watched his Biography on a BIO channel download recently.

The energy needs of our asian friends were already sky-high before this nuclear incident - now here we are, sitting on the largest amount of certified uncommitted reserves in Australia while Japan is putting their hand up asking for more and when I say more - I mean a LOT more.

Both sides of government are in full acceptance of the CSG industry.

What is holding the market back? Worries about the extreme left?? Worried about a few farmers doing a blockade on QGC/BG??

Why is something so damn obvious to us (and SANTOS) so hard to see for institutional investors?

I have received feedback from people working with the institute investment market that there is still a bucket load of fear out there. The institutional investors are "playing it safe" by throwing all the money into banking stocks.

This causes 2 problems:

1) Banking stocks are way overvalued - especially considering their exposure to the property market.

2) Values in small caps like ours or other more intrinsic value investments are overlooked and hence grossly under priced.

The only way to realise the value in Stocks like ESG is M&A activity where the majority of shareholders have the power to hold out for the price they think closely matches the real value of the asset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.