AGL 0.96% $10.27 agl energy limited.

GAS

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    https://au.investing.com/news/commodities-news/australia-pins-hopes-on-elusive-gas-panacea-for-climate-economy-woes-2129964

Australia pins hopes on elusive gas panacea for climate, economy woes

I have read from various news sources about Australia using GAS to revive the economy.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/victoria/victoria-urged-to-halt-agl-s-floating-gas-terminal-approval-bid-20200506-p54qdf.html

AGL chief Brett Redman this week urged the government to consider fast-tracking the approvals process for the $250 million project in order to stimulate desperately needed jobs and economic activity as Victoria re-emerges from the crippling coronavirus crisis."My callout has been: look at the projects that are already in the approvals process and get them fast-tracked so we can get them built," Mr Redman said at a Macquarie Group conference."A great example right now is Crib Point – that's been working its way through the regulatory approvals process and information gathering for a good year or two now. Its time has come."

I think it's certainly will be finalized and BUILT!

The east Coast need gas too otherwise there will be shortfall.

Transforming to renewable energy economy Solar and Wind needs to built "Peaker Gas Power Plants alongside to provide energy when Sun is not shinning.

So once this Gas Point is done, we will have another Good Price Movement. I think is highly probable. the Virus thing, We need Jobs, we need more Gas until the Multi-Billion dollar Gas pipelines is being planned. Must Well Import Gas from our own States.

also,

Price Just Broke out the 60 Days moving average. If it holds, Well, We are looking good otherwise we need to Wait to July and moving into the Ichimoku Cloud. So I ain't Selling anything Just gonna hold on to this Big Electrical Elephant. Use it as Collertal and buy other stocks which I did at rock bottom price. Although this is a bit of a laggard. I think we have a lot less downside risk on Utilities.

Every Crisis comes a lot more opportunities, especially this crisis is Human Manufactured(Policy to stop economy) will spring back up 1.5x times once economy truly reopens. Because of the extra Cash in the economy.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.27
Change
-0.100(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $6.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.36 $10.40 $10.27 $14.55M 1.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11445 $10.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.28 942 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.