LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Hi CVThere was scepticism in my "pregnant/induce" comment, which...

1. 38,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Hi CV

There was scepticism in my "pregnant/induce" comment, which I am sure you understood.

The announcement describing pride in the team with air/o2 injection success whilst mentioning nothing serious about Gasifier No 4, nor that the promised 90 day comprehensive report was at least progressing, was vintage LNC deflection.

Did you know that once you are injecting air in a burn, it is a forgone outcome that to add in a bit of O2 will improve syngas quality ... much as a porsche running on 92 octane will suddenly spring to life if you add super premium high octane fuel to the tank.

I was glad to see admission that O2 injection was prohibitively expensive. Imo even O2 enrichment will come with a significant syngas production cost increase.

Commercial UCG burns are long term propositions ... so getting the process right to produce syngas of the quality/cost for the chosen application is what research is all about ... but manufacturing or separating O2 onsite to inject into 50'ish simultaneous burn cells typical of a decent sized syngas field in no mean or cheap feat imo.

I am keen to hear of progress on Gasifier No 4 for all the right UCG reasons ... after all Gasifier No 4 was heralded when announced (have a re-read) about 120 days ago ... if successful there will be opportunity for me to enter as a shareholder at some point after the euphoria dies down.

A bull at present I am not.

Dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.