IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi Daveyb... long time no hear .... Hope things going well for...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Daveyb... long time no hear .... Hope things going well for you.

Strange deal this one ... always thought it was a t/o by nkwe on the cards. funny that IGC has gone to nkwe with a price which appears to be 'what s/h's will accept'.

Would have thought that nkwe would have announced the price to close the deal.

Also strange that Landau said back at Sept 25 at Agm to anyone who would listen that it was 50c... the 'leaks' have also reported this figure since then.I think that the shock comes after the options are converted.It's the mis-leading way of ann. the deal at 49.9c.TS WILL ex.his options at 15c and Genorah would be crazy not to do their's and then hold 60m shares purchased at 20c and save their JV partners $ mills..... so 40c is probably the best at the moment ( will also depend on how much is left in the bank after they play with it and drag out their fees and redundacy packages and bonuses and what-ever else they can think of).

Hope there is no back - hand deal going on here ! This crew is so good at it that they should be the the back-hand coach for the Aust Davis Cup tennis squad !!

I'm still holding out for Anglo to come and play, but ... after hearing that nkwe,genorah and anglo met about 2 weeks ago,the fix may be already done .

Regards ........ The MUFF

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.