PLL 5.13% 20.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

https://deq.nc.gov/about/divisions/energy-mineral-land-resources/...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    https://deq.nc.gov/about/divisions/energy-mineral-land-resources/north-carolina-geological-survey/geologic-hazards/radon-arsenic

So the committee possibly do have a valid point and the speaker was in fact quite with in his right to ask about Arsenic as it can be in certain areas an issue. I am not saying nuclear issue, but when actually looking at it may be he as he lives there he knows a shedload or even arsenic well load more than our ever increasing chancers ?

"I guess my response was "is that true?" I would rather research answers that I am not sure of. IF it is true and he did not know then obviously there is a pretty big disconnect between his team an himself. Some of the residents were definitely throwing facts and figures out that were not true. They are uneducated so i get that, Keith is the CEO of a 1 Billion startup, he better know.". Coldfusion.

It took me 4 minutes to find Radon and Arsenic evidence and maps showing the volcanics of Piedmont having "in some locations" higher than wanted arsenic present in water wells.

I would say the fan is about to blow some excrement out ?

To be fair to the residents , I bet many have family who have mined and worked for FMG, LIVENT & Albamerle and heard all the darkest secrets and are laughing at this bunch who have naffed me right off ! 2018 until now and the day they 1st talk to the local people who live , breath and drink the water there and our own CEO hasn't the foggiest about even a hint at arsenic ???

So I would ask Livent and Albamerle why are they not mining in the valley when Biden is going to throw billions at it ? The first thing Albamerle actually did , the very first action was to say they were investing billions more ... but not in TSB , maybe the processing of LCE to hydroxide which is from S America and not even local ?

I was challenged to see if the arsenic point "is it true" ?

Now I provide you within a day the suggestion that yes it may well be.

Anyone willing to go to Beever Creek and tic toc a clip of them drinking water direct from 10 drinking wells around our property ?

Not me thank you. Not yet any way.

As for Keith , what world is he on after 3 years that he and his team have not got a 100% nailed on cast iron answer to what seems a very obvious question of waste water and how to get round it with the locals ?

Very very poor !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $84.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $80.36K 397.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 387242 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 649744 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ 298590
Last updated 11.09am 07/05/2024 ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.