PLL 2.50% 19.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Hi Fusion.Hmmm, some odd posting going on here and thank you for...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hi Fusion.
    Hmmm, some odd posting going on here and thank you for agreeing we are debating facts , not necessarily disagreeing.
    I didn't enjoy the video and raised my points = question. As I said before I post both difficult stuff along with what people causing ramping support. On here it seems you can only be one.

Anyway, my link was specific to NC Piedmont area and the reports own heading , not mine does specifically mention it.

I repeat and did say on my first sell ( risk increase in locals first contact, views to delay - not cancel , buying in to IRR out the blue in an African country to me adds a small but not ignorable risk ) yet I went down to 10% holding from 70%.

Yes 70% of my pension was in PLL. Breaking all rules as my confidence in the Bod and historic mining data back up by Biden and hitting the lithium pinch point at the perfect time was extremely high.

Like a noise in the house in the dark of night , I now lay comfortably dozing, but now with eye open and in the dark.

I will leave it there as the crazy gang have arrived and any form of open debate has gone.

Fusion, keep those eyes open and for both our sakes I hope we all make money here. I would certainly buy back in if PLL had full data that they could presentvon Monday morning showing they had already looked and assessed the possible question occuring , you know doing the work and shutting down before it becomes an issue.

The US , big industry and water has a very big chunk of bad rep in peoples minds. Just hope PLL have the data to show it is wrong.

My data was Piedmont Gaston specific not the general and wrong point raised by the committee. That was incorrect of them as with some other points.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $77.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $161.9K 818.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 230949 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 65174 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 291403
Last updated 15.56pm 06/05/2024 ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.