PLL 0.00% 15.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

I have PLS too has been amazing it and PLL were same price then...

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I have PLS too has been amazing it and PLL were same price then went separate ways SP one day.
    I wouldn't say PLL chart is worst possible ever seen. It still has a floor that may act as support. Below that there's the low 30cent range but at that point I'd say fundamentals would have gotten worse also.

When I didn't know about TA I would hang onto stocks into the ground and just tell myself the story behind company was great and people just hadn't heard about it yet.
    Now I use TA and FA as a back up to it.
    For me a great step in trading was learning I could sell something and always buy back in. If it went right back up and I had less units then too bad I get over it. Can't be selfish or greedy. Even if it gapped up to $2 in one day cool I'd rather miss a rise than hold something going down in my face.
    Thats not to say it will go down further or won't. If talking about last few weeks sure it was going down and had less than favourable news.whether true or not if talking about last few months then its great and significant correction.
    Everyones risk is different everyone's entry is different but the goal besides making money I think all would agree is staying in the game. Hope everyone sees movement this week that keeps them in the game and if not takes action to make that possible in the near future thereafter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $178.9K 1.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 242620 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 688057 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.