PLL 2.50% 19.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

I call it being a balanced poster.Yes until Tuesday morning I...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I call it being a balanced poster.

Yes until Tuesday morning I was 100% behind Keith and PLL.

By the time I had heard 2:30 minutes of the Gaston show I felt like I had been shown a different side to some points.

Look what is in the ground is up with the best in the world.
    PLL have zero issues with NC being a world class , that is why I bought £95,000 English pounds at 27.00 USD.

I was surprised that our CEO thought he was going to walk in, having no previous contact with the Committee and actually be surprised at the venom they had for PLL ignoring the community. Its amateur stuff. Now I didn't stand up in front of those people with what I saw with my eyes as slightly arrogant and certainly an flawed method of delivering a pitch. He gave me the example but unfortunately it was not a practise, it was real time.

Thank god the actual guys who are doing the mine plan were there to bail him out.

Look. In Nevada a lithium operation is in court and on hold because of a weed ! A small plant has brought a multi million dollar company to a stop because of a weed.

California is in the middle of a water crisis so that is all over the news in the US. In N C this really isn't the issue as amount of water, but where all our water waste goes and how our mine depth is 500m causing concern about the water table.

Their answer to the local people seemed to be inc vibration, blast wave, noise, dust in the air and arsenic to say well if it does go wrong we will compensate. FFS. That is not an answer.

Even then PLL had not even thought to put forward the suggestion of a community fund to help the people , not necessarily with jobs but just to be a friendly company ?
    It's the bleedin' obvious things that stood out to me.

I am genuinely not worried that the permits have yet to be filed. Many of the posters here have started threads around this issue and shit the bed because of it, so don't give me @#£@ for putting up a real live meeting. I could have put my head in the ground and ignored it....can't hear you !!!
    Yes that would have been very adult to just ignore it. No I post the great stuff AND I post the garbage too. That is fair and genuine , its not about flip flopping and it is certainly not financial advice but the video is a factual event that caught our CEO out, our Company out and showed that not everyone loves the golden boy Tesla or big corp industry !

Note I post sell due to the much increased risk that ince the permits get passed which I think they will, PLL will be standing back in that room with the same people asking for their help and if they don't get it then PLL will need to force the issue as Keith can't just walk away. Are PLL going to have to go to court to get zoning passed ?

The committee actually said "we can delay you". Now they didn't say that as a friendly act, not at all.

So my view is risk has increased to the timeline - look at NAL & Sayona and tell me timelines cannot slip ! I am still here and I also put my sentiment as "hold".

So to sum up. Watch the 2:30 mins fully. Just listen and then ask why the venom ? In my genuine opinion risk has increased. I therefore reduced my risk and will hold the remaining shares until they get to USD400. I will still make a lot of money and I have taken the increased new risk out.

Once the risk is removed I will reassess and if the price is right for me , then I will be buying back. I will only buy back now once the political and local community issues are sorted.

Have a look at SXX on Google. A potash company , one of the biggest resources in the world. All the potash majors wanted in. Millions of pounds spent. Outcome even with the UK Gov support was fail. Have a look at why and who held the moral ground not the licence.

Got burned there, never again. No project is too big not to fail.

Someone had the same view as me yesterday. NC gets the drag, so PLL go all out on NAL processing plant and Ghana supply. I can easily see that happen , but if NC is in court and being dragged, it will drag the sp too.

My money is still here but not as much. I have bought more lithium and added to the lithium companies I already held.

At least I am honest. I post both the good and the bad. If you don't recognise risk, you should not be buying shares as you are only lying to yourself.

TSB is a world class resource. I often wonder why Albamerle and Livent in the same valley are not mining there and only this year invested billions elsewhere, even with Bidens billions and US charge ? No risk ? Ok , lets keep it quiet. Shussssh

Genuine long term holders, I wish you along with my few quid good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $77.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $161.9K 818.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 230949 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 65174 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 291403
Last updated 15.56pm 06/05/2024 ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.