PLL 5.13% 20.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

"Jörg Steinbach, the minister in charge of economic affairs for...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    "Jörg Steinbach, the minister in charge of economic affairs for the State of Brandenburg, helped persuade Tesla to build the factory in Grünheide and has staked his political future on the project’s success. Of the project’s opponents, he said, “The noise that they make is out of proportion to their numbers.”But Mr. Steinbach also expressed some frustration with Tesla’s apparent indifference to local public opinion, grumbling that he often has to act as Tesla’s mouthpiece because the company makes little effort to communicate with the local community.“I’ve said it more than once: I’m not the press spokesman for Tesla,” Mr. Steinbach said.Some of the delays have been caused by Tesla, which has revised its building permit application at least 15 times, officials said, prompting the need for new temporary approvals."

Sound familiar ... Musk management style all over PLL's attitude ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/22/business/tesla-berlin.html

If VW start investing in German supply chain directly , just watch how the Unions react ? The Saxony Unions are pure hard core !!! You don't mess with them. If they heard more jobs will be lost than made , watch the fan because there's going to be a lot of stuff flying around. Yes they have a loud voice, but jab them the wrong way and you've got more than a hornets nest involved.

I am still holding and still hoping my gut is wrong, but Musk has done what PLL are doing and it isn't the best way or friendly way to do business.

Interesting articles though about the Greens , courtcases and how carbon footprints matter so much more now than even last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $84.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $86.34K 427.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 424343 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 625769 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ 373667
Last updated 12.27pm 07/05/2024 ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.