GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gatas ad in the wsj ... , page-7

1. 2,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1050
    Bruce, Jim Sinclair has been pretty well spot on with his calls as far as price targets are concerned! His timing has been out but otherwise he has been correct. As for Gata, I think they will be proven right with regards to the claim that the US does not have anywhere near the amount of reserves in gold that they claim. You have consistantly argued that silver was a sell because it had not broken out in AUD terms! Well, that has now occurred. Silver's last conquest is to break out against the Euro and it did on Friday and then fell back. I am out of silver atm mainly because I think that we are due for a correction which as far as I am concerned is validated by our PM miners and US PM miners lack of strength. Gold to $845 strong support and silver to $15.50 - $16 is my prediction. Once these levels are hit I am long for all money. The tell tale sign will be strength in the PM miners.Having said this, if I notice strength returning to the PM stocks I will bite the bullet and jump back in. The AUD is also gathering strength which is normally a precurser to a big run in mining stocks as it indicates an inflow of overseas investment which mining stocks benifit from. If it breaks its current level it could run up and test its previous highs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.