TZL 0.00% 4.9¢ tz limited

gatekeeper, page-5

1. 1,373 Posts.
    H

This is bigger than Ben Hur. Just try to imagine a few applications of such a system. Obviously the generic mysafehouse.com style of appliaction is covered in which a house, business, room, farm, boat, container or even aircraft has peripheral security monitoring. Like the Porters application they are now pushing (as VIDD) in which there are signs that a breach has occurred via light and/or motion sensing, the broader applications include specific monitoring of microenvironments so that the local state of a computer board or the light/temperature in a room or the state of a production pathway or innumerable other measurable factors can be monitored with an electronic record, set, preset, altered or otherwise controlled. The system is so adaptable that there are millions of combined applications available. This is as big an achievement as the original IP in my view. I note with complete bemusement the lack of reaction on the market. The sooner we have departed this brainless backwater the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64030 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 240706 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.