NEO nuenco nl

gathering momentum, page-13

1. 5,784 Posts.
    Good to see you are following FCO. At 24 cents that would be a blue chip to you salty! lol! Out of your league? By the way the announced dividend today is nice to have. Let me know if you would like an explanation of what a dividend is and some of the dividend growth rates of stocks I own and do not own over the years. Its just like having a tenant pay you rent on an investment property and great to have on top of capital growth!

If FCO doesn't perform - no drama's I will allocate the money elsewhere as there are always more opportunities than money if doing the homework! See COSO for an example of what you can do with leverage on options with 4 years to go where the company is performing well - FCOO will be the same if they grow earnings at the rates they have grown the past 4 years in the recently acquired business - see the annual report (again if you want an explanation of an annual report or earnings growth rates let me know). Time will tell but it is a reasonable risk and well calculated.

Haven't seen too many posts from you defending NDOO against Sandy's negativity that you 'ahemm' 'hold' and those options are in the money - I think I know why ;-)

My posting on NEOO that 'upset' you was tame and fair (ok you may not like the songs!!!) based on fact rather than his/her ramblings based on being upset over selling too soon.

all together now...

"If you're gonna play the game, boy, ya gotta learn to play it right
    You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
    Know when to walk away and know when to run.
    You never count your money when you're sitting at the table
    There'll be time enough for counting when the dealing's done
    Now Every gambler knows that the secret to surviving
    Is knowing what to throw away and knowing what to keep
    Cause every hand's a winner and every hand's a loser
    And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.