NEO nuenco nl

gathering momentum, page-18

1. 5,784 Posts.
    hey ds - great to see the broad diversification of your posts around here - are you interested in anything other than NEO? At least when I post a stock I believe is worth looking at I try to give just a couple of facts on why that might be the case - usually financial numbers that might be boring but that is my style and adds a different view. If someone wants to query my numbers then that would be good debate. I don't post a 'chomp' or 'whoooosssshhhh' with no comment like others or thank the 'losers' for selling me some NEOO options for 1.6 cents - that is crap. I also don't talk them up when I own them and then down as soon as I sell like some others.

Just put me on ignore and keep on listening to the 'chomp' posters and 'whooooooshes' of the world - now stocks even leave our shores as US traders are getting up in the middle of the night to buy penny Aussie stocks - pull the other one it has bells on it.

Your line is - don't comment let them 'dream' and post any nonsense they want. Why should I not comment? If it is crap in my opinion I might say so if I wish, if I believe it is closer to gambling than good technical trading or investing based on fundamentals then that is my choice if I wish to comment. I suggested if in to stay with the trend in NEO and exit the options on strength and buy into the NEO on weakness (only if you must have it) - not a total bagging as I believe once in a trend you might as well hang in and see what happens. Not what you option holders with a 5 cent exercise price in a bit over a year wanted to hear though.

The really funny bit is this - if NEO does take off - and lets face it that is POSSIBLE (not probable!) in a sector with 'hot' money in it as energy has, then those holding now and talking it up will likely be out too soon - don't see too many posts on CUE at 22 cents or SEN at 30 cents but plenty of ramping when they were a lot cheaper a month ago! Why? - they are gone and the money is in smarter hands and these smart people don't post 'whoooosssssh'!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.