ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

gathering momentum, page-13

1. RBA
    384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Takethat

If they set up a Coldry plant on an existing coal mine then I doubt very much that it would take a couple of years as most coal fired power stations in OZ have coal mines on site or nearby. Maybe if they started from scratch and built a new coal mine with the associated infrastructure and then the coldry plant, yes I agree that would take appx. 2 years and cost several hundred million. ESI are looking to piggyback on the existing coal mining operations.

The Chinese are under enormous pressure from international quarters to reduce co2 emissions and it is why they were very impressed with the Coldry process as it is a very simple and easy process and able to implement in a short time frame. Should the Chinese adopt the technology they would build a super Coldry plant at their expense and ESI clips a royalty without getting its hands dirty. The Chinese build at 3 times the rate of Western companies.
    It’s a win win for ESI.

I doubt very much ESI would, as you say "give away” their first deal. With several parties negotiating for multiple applications, this is unlikely to be the case.

Cheers
    RBA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $144 71.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 28412482 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14523770 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.