AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Gavin Rezos, page-36

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I think you were already cautious when I got onto this stock. So you are not one of those I referred to.

I do think they can turn it around quite easily that is why its on my radar.

1. The $450K per month is around $5 million for the year that would suggest they just need to hit $15 million a half at present margins to get to break-even.
    2. My suspicion is that FR is much more price sensitive than Alexicool. So I think that we just have to expect that FR will really only supply profits from Army etc. Will it happen - I actually think so but if its in time who knows.
    3. I think management should use discontinued operations reporting to amplify the numbers so that we can see the actual growth of the higher margin business. They can even do it by way of a note.
    4. Probably that is the biggest issue for me : Management have to decide new style and unpack process. Choose a currency always report in that. Amplify the Pegasus deal. Set the record straight and start delivering detailed information without giving away secrets.
    5. I keep watching and waiting hoping to see improvement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.375K 220.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4936365 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 247382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.