AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Gavin Rezos, page-38

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Yes parsifal, and yet life.... and especially time will go on.....yes even in tassy. Not even the greens can't stop that lol.
    I agree with your board sentiment, but we are in this down period (well those who have decided to battern down the hatches) that we have, at first suspected and now experienced and I suspect will for a little more yet.
    I am obviously a little too simplistic to have empathy for a lot of posters here. I judged my timing (completely wrong) and wear my mistake on paper...ON PAPER. I don't blame myself.... or more importantly anybody else!. At least I think I had the common sense to not put the house on AJX.....lol. For a newish commer, at the time, it has been very good learning timing wise. Though most of my money went into the story.

I'm lucky I guess, I have time up my sleeve, and see the frustration of hanging on eventually bearing fruit....lol. The AJX story is still moving forward IMO, regardless of the 'woe is me' posts that paint the walls around here.

There's a story that's there to unfold over time....YES.... time....as in,,, not months, Try years, that started 3 years ago or so as a start up. Attempting to break into markets that are notoriously long winded and difficult, yet well rewarded if succeeded.
    Simple.... believe or not.......lol.

I don't have the business brain or writting skills as yourself, so try to keep out unnecessary noise for my long holds lol, but in the end each holders decision to hold, buy or sell will be different but geez, whats the point of whinging several times a week of the obvious lol ( I'm not saying your in this boat of course. )
    Just my rant, after a few cold Saigon Specials after catching (finely) some nice waves....lol.
    Enjoy Life
    Cheers,
    Mick.
    Last edited by mandp: 14/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.