KCN 1.48% $1.37 kingsgate consolidated limited.

gavin thomas, page-7

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I'm sorry Jack, but are you suggesting that the declining SP has had something to do with a small project that KCN looked at, were involved in pitching for at arms length and still (I beleive via a part ownership of IDC) have only a minor interest in, rather than being due to a percieved ill advised plunge on DOM, a spending spree on silver assets and ore access issues at Chatree which put the company in a potential development funding squeeze??????

The only time you ever post on HC is to downramp relating to Mt Kare. You have made many unsubstantiated allegations such as rioting locals burning down the exporation camp at Mt Kare and other comments designed generally to fear monger.

Your track record of posting hardly breeds credibility...

That said...

I would be keen for someone to ask Gavin Thomas about the formal KCN, IDC relationship, simply to understand whether we, as shareholders have or will receive any remuneration from the project, given that apparently KCN did much of the groundwork in securing Mt Kare and then apparently gifted it to IDC along with their CFO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
0.020(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $347.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.40 $1.37 $5.934K 4.298K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 790 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 14845 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.