re: yak --gaweb - peace....?!?!?! Probably getting wicked...

1. 2,154 Posts.
    re: yak --gaweb - peace....?!?!?! Probably getting wicked replies, like ' i didn't do anything' like the liars that Yak and Snooker really are.

What they are not aware, I am keeping my cool, just.

If this fascist farce went on in front of my eyes jaws would be 3 inches left of centre. Yes, I would have smacked them like little children.

But I will leave it at that, as there are three things I can not handle.

Fascisism - the cut and paste propaganda machine in the past to highlight the eliteness of the Jews and the lowliness of the Palestinians on a daily basis became sickening and ill-tolerable.

Racism - I don't like being looked upon as a racist, I have always stood against it, I have no ill-hate towards the 'honest peacefull Jew ' in Israel such as the type of Jew that followed 'Shinui' and Yosef Lapid. I think he has his priorities right for peace in the region.

I have unfortunately developed this deep untrust for Zionist Jews through information and Yak and Snookers propaganda religious and political mis-behaviour that is undeniably gross to get us all on-side and against Arabs, which I find simply pathetic. Scaremongering the masses online is just p!ss weak and there willingness to accept genocide is just pathetic and explains alot about their character.

And of course, warmongers on a warpath. These characters claim they have been to war, but based on behavioural patterns on past war veterans vets become very humble alas these idiots are just frauds, stiring trouble.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.