gaweb - peace....?!?!?!, page-15

1. 5,748 Posts.
    gaweb -- - silly little man Gaweb you posted.

"Racism - I don't like being looked upon as a racist, I have always stood against it, I have no ill-hate towards the 'honest peacefull Jew ' in Israel such as the type of Jew that followed 'Shinui' and Yosef Lapid. I think he has his priorities right for peace in the region."

You make blanket statements against Zionists.

Do you have any idea of how many variations there are of Zionism?

Were you aware that the very same Yossi Lapid and the Shinui voters are Zionists? As are Yossii Beilin and Yossi Sarid the super, super leftwingers who were the architects of Oslo?

The Labor party, the party of the doves, the peaceniks , they are Zionists. The Likud are Zionists.

Ben Gurion and all the following prime Ministers were Zionists.

Sharon and Netanyahu are Zionists.

I have seen many incredibly stupid posts that you have made in these matters (and others) but your sheer ignorance is beyond comprehension.

There are right wing Zionists, left wing Zionists, religious zionists, secular Zionists, atheistic Zionists (which I have trouble comprehending but never the less classify themselves as Zionists), moderate Zionists and communist Zionists. And the list goes on.....

Ther are Zionists in Israel who are fundamental Christians, not even Jews, yet you have made these silly blanket statements about Zionists and prattle on about Lapid.

He himself would laugh at your post.

You make no distinction between the Zionists yet they do themselves. And somehow you know better than everybody!!

You have put your silly foot in your mouth well and truly this time Gaweb, and I can only say in your defence that the only time you don't have your foot in your mouth...is when you are changing your feet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.