Gay Abandonment of Equality

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    The Gay community have been deceiving the community and prominent people in business and politics.

If people have been following the threads relating to marriage equality, they will agree with my conclusion.

Their main issue isn't equality, but the privilege to use certain words in their ceremony - married, marriage and wedding etc.

The plebiscite will be more like a case of copy right's infringement of words, before the Australia people.
    Politicians have too draft the words that satisfies goupd of the community and not to ensure sure that they will get re-elected.

I believe all the time wasted by politician's is due to this intransigent minority's

Unfortunately, Alan Joyce is the prominent trigger for this agenda. My understanding of rumours, is that he is using his position to achieve his lifestyle dream.

If he is a decent person, he should at the minimum step down from the CEO position. and push the issue on a personal basis.
    He has a duty to follow the code of conduct which he expects of his employees concerning damaging the brand through any media format.

Wake up Australia to this deception!

Radicool Views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.