one powerball asked this:"One really needs to ask... Ask you...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    one powerball asked this:

"One really needs to ask... Ask you really gay, or do you just think you are? Is there something you are after that the opposite sex just can give you?"

One could ask the same of heterosexuals: Are you *really* straight, or do you just think you are? Is there something you are after that the same sex just can't give you?

My question may sound flippant, but I simply don't understand your question: we like who we like. For those who have had a few relationships, they might find they like vastly different people each time. To me, it's the same deal.

As to whether homosexuality is cool and fashionable, well, I doubt that. There is one thing that makes homosexuality difficult: homophobia. Not many would choose to just be *interesting* by taking on a whole cultural battle. A fake tattoo would probably be much more fun. Having said that, life is not something one would do differently when one has found the right thing for oneself, if that makes sense. Other people just need to adapt- not strangers, etc, but the people who one surrounds oneself with. Because if they don't, they will probably just be uncomfortable, and then they will suffer. How will they suffer? Because they will lose closeness with a loved one, a colleague, a friend, or whatever the relationship is. I find homophobia quite tedious, and a bit sad. I just don't see it in my life now, but I have done so, as has every homosexual. I tend to think people adapt, and love overcomes adversity. imo. :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.