Gay/transgender push Satan's, page-249

1. 24,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    but the crystal clear message of the bible is that it is an authoritative text that commands repentance and bowing of the knee to Christ.
    It does not simply make it a suggestion or an optional adjunct to following the Christian way

Bow in honour and humility or bow in judgement

Isaiah 45:23
    (NIV)
    23 By myself I have sworn,
    my mouth has uttered in all integrity
    a word that will not be revoked
    Before me every knee will bow
    by me every tongue will swear.

but the crystal clear message - Yes it is crystal clear and that is, you have not declared the Spirit of Truth and that being the real reason everyone will bow their knee to Jesus;
    Phil 2:9,10&11 Will just give the brief - Jesus God and Father 1 Pet 1:3 Has highly exalted Jesus, given a name above every name. For at the name of "Jesus" = God saves. Name above every name?
    Rev 19:12& 13 He had a name that no one knew (seems to Ring a Bell) and that name is, (appears obvious) "The word of God".
    Jesus brought with himself and spoke what he was commanded to say By His Father, The Word, hence for that and after the Father's name we have the name The Word of God = NOTE he is of, he is Not the word but OF the Word.
    Image of, light of, the glory of and on and on we go = Get it, OF OF OF!!!

Back to, "for at the name of Jesus every knee will bow...........WHY 11. The whole truth - And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father, of Jesus as 1 Pet 1:3 and many more show.

Now then, the rest of the Spirit of truth to complete the whole picture; REMEMBER - Jesus = God saves> God before the foundation of the world had Jesus slain in his mind, plan's, thought etc,which according to the Greek definitions of Logos = The Word. All makes perfect sense, as God had Jesus slain before he was slain. God often speaks of things as thought they exist, but are future.
    Isa 45:18-25 Brief - We have the LORD God who unquestionably it shows created everything, and the LORD sates very clearly, "I am the LORD and there is none else". He says this more than once just in case one doesn't get THAT and then he states quite clearly = he is "a just God and saviour; there is none beside me!

And then - I have sworn by myself, THE WORD is gone out of my mouth = The "very" SAME Word in John 1:1.
    That unto me every knee shall bow........

So we have The Almighty God and Father of Jesus and those that find God & Jesus and who become Son's and Daughter's to God and Brothers and Sisters to Jesus (Ding Dong). God as he fore-planed, he is our saviour (Jesus name = God saves) who was always going to to this at The Appropriate time (fullness of time) through Jesus whose hands God has put all into when Jesus came, sent into the world, (meaning, as Jesus was sent into the world, so hath he sent those the Father gave him into the world)(John) and completed the works the Father gave him to do. Bowing your knees to Jesus is obviously as shown, is to God through Jesus FOR and to the Glory of God.

Through the OT and NT, we see God the Father as Saviour.
    Now if this all seems to create problems for many, well,,,,,,,, before you all go but, but but - STOP, just get your nose in the OT, LOOK at every Prophesy to the prophets and forefathers, WHAT were they told and WHAT were they expecting.
    It "should" become so so clear and obvious, that it goes without saying??? Yep,,,,, Do you believe what they were told???
    Do you follow what they were told???
    Did the Prophets THINK, the future SEED (word of God) could come, be there before the Seed it was coming from???
    Does God lie???

What did the writer of Matt 1:18 mean???
    The introduction in Luke = Pretty much all about, 1 John 1:1 That which was in the beginning, which we have heard......The Word of Life. Luke 1:2 finishes with THAT Word.

PS. Those seriously seeking truth - through Christ to God, you will need assistance to not let YOUR mind, your thoughts influence The Word you read, God's, some of which Jesus relayed to us. No Philosophy, tradition of man, or some Greek Philosopher telling the Jews what Dabar means and represents, put on the child mode and find the Spirit of Truth. Let the Rain come down, come forth, out from God (The Word Isa 55 = John 1:1) water your SEED.
    Good news, with the Right water it WILL grow on that Rock that FOLLOWED, Moses and all and that Rock is Jesus = God saves!!!
    SIMPLE's!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.