Anyway, I was actually seeking you thoughts, understanding of...

1. 11,950 Posts.
    Anyway, I was actually seeking you thoughts, understanding of what you think these words following mean/represent, no tricks, just seeking your thoughts?
    Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the "express" image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power,,,,,,,,,
    ------------
    Wotsup, bodies of flesh are not all of the same kind ( 1 Cor 15:39) . The same is true of physical heavenly bodies, as in the sun and stars etc ( 1 Cor 15:41) . It is the same with spirit creatures , they are not all the same. Paul was referring to Jesus being a spirit person that mirrored God's glory, so in that respect he would be much more glorious than any of the other spirit creatures.
    Just as he excelled all other spirit creatures in glory, he was given authority that all other spirit creatures were to obey.
    (Matthew 28:18) Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.

Jehovah inspired David to speak prophetically of an extension of power being given to someone referred to as "my Lord " by David.
    (Psalm 110:1, 2) Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.” 2 Jehovah will extend the scepter of your power out of Zion, saying: “Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.”

With the "scepter of your power" ( kingship)being extended to this one, permission was to be given to “Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.” We don't have to guess who the one referred to as "my Lord" is because Jesus applied it to himself. - Matt 22:41-45.
    The first way he exercised this extended power was to throw Satan out of heaven. - Rev 12:7-9
    (Revelation 12:10) I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!

He will yet authorise further action against his enemies and in that way be "upholding all things by the word of his power,,,,,,,,,"

(Revelation 6:2) And I saw, and look! a white horse, and the one seated on it had a bow; and a crown was given him, and he went out conquering and to complete his conquest.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.