Homosexuality should be encouraged - simply because its...

1. 3,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Homosexuality should be encouraged - simply because its existence is a detriment to the human race and its progress - more homosexuals means population growth will go negative. Of course, there are medical ways to intervene, but there won't be/never will be unintended births with same sex couples - lol.

People who openly dislike gays are generally set upon, in particular by the media and 'the politically correct' groups.
    But I see 2 reasons why one would dislike gays;
    1- he or she may be attracted to the same sex and is unable to deal with the issue. Also, by being openly against gays shows the world that one is undoubtedly a heterosexual. I wonder if any of the guys that have bashed gays are the ones that write homosexual stuff in public toilet cubicles? I would say it's very likely!

2- one's dislike of gays could be an instinctive dislike of individuals that could lead to the breakdown of the human race as we know it - particularly when it comes to population growth, as almost everything we do is geared around ensuring our immediate and future survival. Gays rule out future survival unless they seek medical assistance.

When it comes to marriage, I believe it should remain as initially intended where a man and a woman becomes united as one. But, I feel that some form of recognition needs to exists to symbolise the partnership of gays, so it's just a matter of coming up with a name other than 'marriage'; after all, they are human beings above anything else.

It's a tough one this topic, but hey, that's life!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.