gaza has fallen, page-180

1. 34,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    I feel unfortunately ambivalent to what is happening in the Middle East , as find it hard to have respect for people who deeply believe I am an infidel of little value because I am neither Jewish or Muslim .
    Yes by all accounts of the MSM this is the wrong attitude to have , but am more disposed with any donations to the less privileged in NZ and Australia and the Pacific Islands and even Vietnam rather than sending money to Gaza (Palestinians ) or Israel (Jews) which really was stuffed up by the British by Rothschilds and the Belfour treaty which resulted in later commandeering land off the Palestinians for Jews .
    Not the Jews fault they suffered the Holocaust and needed a land to go to , not the Palestinians fault they lost their land due to Great Britain interfering .
    However If I was a Palestinian I would be fighting back to , and trying to get my home land back and if Israeli would also be fighting
    There is no solution , they can not live along side each other , militarily Israel will win , and Palestinians are likely to just end dispossessed like the Jews were after WW2 .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.