fbtI am referring ONLY to MY personal experiences I have had...

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    fbt

I am referring ONLY to MY personal experiences I have had meeting people not the views of others, what ever those views may be based on

Fact is most (NOT ALL) jews and Iraelis I HAVE MET are arrogant, sometimes this arrogance is probably a result of success in other areas of their lives, mainly in business and as professional, as a group they do tend to be successful. Some are arrogant as a result of having successful parents even though they have achieved nothing themselves, some are also arrogant due to being the so called chosen people going to their head.

as for arabs being inherently violent, I have met many arabs who are normal friendly people, I have met SOME arabs who could be described as violent but no more in number or any more violent than any other group of people.

You seem to have great difficulty in being able to see that both sides are at fualt in this conflict. Equally at fault, 40/60, 30/70 WHO CARES

both sides are at fault to a sufficient degree to ensure this conflict is not going to resolve any time soon

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.