gaza, now this is serious, page-74

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    govr,

Sadly, your claim that Israel "has been a reality for 60 years and will remain a reality for another 600" reminds me of another claim, made at another time when great evil was being ignored by far too many political leaders. Fortunately, the Tausendjährigen Reich lasted for very few years but even those years were too many.

I live in hope that our current crop of political leaders do not ignore the great evil of our times in Gaza today. Fortunately, modern communication technology is able to illuminate the atrocities of Gaza for all but the most bigoted to see. Even the shallow, 30 second grabbing commercial media seems to be beginning to realise just how intrinsically evil is Israel's abuse of overwhelming force in one of the poorest and most densely populated places on Earth.

I ask that you let go of your bigotry and open both of your eyes. You will find that a balanced perspective will give you a much clearer view. There are always two sides to a coin and just as a coin's faces must exist side by side, so must our Arab and Israeli brothers. Israel and Palestine are the one place. Jews and Arabs are the one people.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.