gaza, now this is serious, page-83

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Ah finicky, this is where just a few little words count for so much with you and your Israeli apologists. Let me quote you...

"I haven't been able to find those posts where you object to Hamas firing explosives into civilian centres in Israel or conducting warfare from within or in close proximity to refuges, schools, mosques and homes""

I do believe Mark Regev used much the same words in what must be a prime example of Israeli dissemblance. There is a wealth of difference between conducting warfare from within and inclose proximity to.

This was made abundantly clear by the UNRA representative when confirming with absolute certainty that there were NO members of Hamas in the school that was shelled by Israel with 30 resulting innocent deaths. This had been communicated to the IDF along with GPS coordinates. UNRA has no jurisdiction over what happens outside the school nor should it. It has no control over Hamas. Its job is to help and protect the innocent and for this, 30 innocent lives were taken. The fact that the IDF shelled the school in full knowledge that Hamas was NOT present and then lied in avery sneaky way about it is typical of what we have come to expect of the way Israel handles its relationship with the Palestinians.

So please, finicky, lets have no more nonsense about within or close proximity to....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.